Accomplices and Partners
In the past 10 years, Matricis has established a strong partnership with Microsoft on three levels:
- Microsoft Gold Partner : For the SOA and Business Process fields of expertise, as well as: Custom Development Solutions. Matricis has developed an expertise specific to the Microsoft SOA platforms and employs more than twenty-five professionals for the development of the .NET and BizTalk environment support.
- Windows Azure Circle Partner : Microsoft has confirmed Matricis as one of its principal Azure partners in Canada. This partnership is an acknowledgement of Matricis’ expertise in this new technology. The members of this program are selected according to their experience and expertise and benefit from a front line contact with Microsoft’s teams.
- Virtual Technology Solution Professional (VTS-P) : As concerns the SOA and Business Process fields of expertise, Matricis is one of the ten strategic Microsoft partners and one of the six enterprises to be part of the VTS-P program.
Throughout the years, Matricis has established many other partnerships with various enterprises in Quebec and Ontario. These partnerships allow Matricis to present offers of services with more elaborate services such as specialized resources, products and tools.
In order to maintain its expertise in enterprise application integration and custom-made application development, Matricis insists on staying abreast of new technologies.
With this in mind, Matricis establishes a training and certification program for its employees, offering on-going training allowing them to be knowledgeable in high-end technologies and accomplishing their mandates successfully.
Matricis’ employees are certified in the following technologies :
- MCAD .NET (Microsoft Certified Applications Developer on Microsoft .NET)
- MCTS BizTalk Server (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist on Microsoft BizTalk Server)
- VCC (Vitria Certified Consultant)
- WebMethods Certified Enterprise Developer
In the healthcare area, Matricis’ resources are trained on versions 2 and 3 of the standard HL7.
Matricis always involved!
Matricis is a member of various healthcare organizations in Canada:
- AGIRS (Association des Gestionnaires en Informatique du Réseau Sociosanitaire)
- SoQibs (Société Québécoise d’Informatique Biomédicale et de la Santé)
- COACH (Canada’s Health Informatics Association)
- Inforoute Canada
Matricis is also involved in committees on the HL7 standards and the previously mentioned Microsoft committees, as well as in the following events:
- Various events organized by Microsoft (Round Tables, Sessions, Workshops, etc.)
- Various STIQ events
- AQESSS annual IT fair
- GTEC (Canada's Government Technology Event, Ottawa)
- Journée des Acquisitions et des TIC
- eHealth Seminar
- SoQibs Seminar
- AGIRS Day
- Service d’Orientations Stratégiques et Architectures du MSSS (SOSA)